Desuperheater TECtemp HD
Our desuperheater enables very precise regulation of injection water amounts for the hot steam cooling. The special nozzle design and individual actuation use a 90° rotary movement and ensures constant microfine atomisation of the injection water.
The shut-off is performed by using an integrated ball/seat ring system outside the high thermally loaded zone. High differential pressures between injection water and process steam of, for example, 100 bar are realized using multi-stage pressure reduction.
The use of coating materials with a high resistance to wear is increasing the life cycles significantly.
- Micro fine atomization
- Very precise control characteristics Kv min 0.01 m³/n
- Linear characteristic curve, even percentage or customer-specific
- Tightly fitting valve seat outside the high thermally loaded zone
- Variable connectivity
- Low pressure loss at small differential pressures
- Easy nozzle change
- Forged case design without weld seams
- Due to the design, no thermal shock cracks in the injection lance and in the nozzle head
- Long service lives due to use of state of the art surface technologies
SHORT SPECIFICATION OVERVIEW
Use from DM 150 steam line
from DN 25
PN 25 to PN 400
up to 250:1